DJI FPV Combo Q&A
1. Can I use the Goggles and Remote Controller 2 from DJI FPV Drone Combo on DJI Air Unit / Caddx Vista Kit (Traditional FPV HD Drone)?
The V2 Goggles is compatible with FPV HD Drone but not the Remote Controller 2, you need to get the DJI FPV Remote Controller 1 to be able to bind with DJI Air Unit / Caddx Vista Kit
2. Is DJI FPV Drone hard to fly? Can DJI FPV Drone fly FreeStyle and Racing?
DJI FPV Drone is very user friendly to beginners. It has DJI Virtual Flight Apps which allow you to connect with Goggles and Remote Controller for practice before flying a real drone. DJI FPV Drone also come with 3 Mode to suit different Flyer:
Normal - Act as DJI Mavic Series, obstacles mode is on with hover feature
Sport - Same as Normal Mode but increase in Speed
Manual - Locked by default, totally free for FPV FreeStyle and Racing
3. How long is the flying time for DJI FPV Drone?
It's about 20 minutes per battery but you can get DJI FPV Fly More Kit for an extra 2 more batteries and a Charging Hub that will allow charge of 3 batteries at once, with total of nearly an hour flying time for your DJI FPV Drone
4. Is there any Insurance for DJI FPV Drone?
It is recommended that you purchase a DJI Care Refresh 1 Year Plan from DJI Australia Official Website to have extra protection on your DJI FPV Drone (DJI Care Refresh). With AU$319 you get 2 replacements in one year (AU$ 419 for 1st Replacement Fee | AU$ 469 for 2nd Replacement Fee)
5. Are there any Replacement Parts for DJI FPV Drone? Easy to change Parts?
DJI offers range of DJI FPV Drone replacement parts for user to perform easy fix on their drone. You can get Propellers, Landing Gears, Arm Bracers, Gimbal Camera or even Drone, Remote Controller, Goggles if you damage any of them
6. How far can DJI FPV Drone fly?
DJI FPV Drone use their latest transmission system OcuSync 3.0 which allow up to 10 KM HD Video range
7. What is DJI FPV Motion Controller? Should I buy it?
8. I am worried about crashing the drone, what can I do to prevent that?
If this is your first time enter into this hobby, we strongly recommend FPV RTF (Ready To Fly) Kit for training purpose, as they are Tiny Drone with Whoop Protection which allow you to fly indoor at home even when it is raining day